For California Residents Only
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides California residents, upon a verifiable consumer request, certain rights that include:
The right to request that Redwoods disclose:
- The categories of personal information that Redwoods has collected about you; and
- The categories of personal information that Redwoods has disclosed about you for a business purpose
- The right to request that Redwoods delete the personal information it has collected from you, subject to certain legal exceptions, for example, when such personal information is necessary to fulfill or comply with a legal obligation of Redwoods.
- The right to be protected from discrimination for exercising your CCPA rights. If you choose to exercise your privacy rights, Redwoods will not charge you different prices or provide different quality of services unless those differences are related to your information.
You may designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf and make a request of Redwoods under the CCPA
To exercise your rights under the CCPA or to seek assistance, please do the following:
- Make a Request to Know, please complete and send the linked request form
- Make a Request to Delete, please complete and send the linked request form
The forms may be mailed or emailed to us, at the following addresses:
The Redwoods Group
Attn: General Counsel
2801 Slater Rd, STE 220
Morrisville, NC 27560
We may change this California Privacy Notice and our privacy practices over time. Redwoods’ most current Privacy Promise and California Privacy Notice will be listed on our website.