COVID-19: Camp Operations Discussion
If our insured camps are closed in any form, we are ready to process a GL endorsement premium reduction accordingly. We will need you to send us an endorsement request. While we know you deeply understand the exposures at camp, the Redwoods underwriting team has developed the following questions that might be helpful to review, as you prepare for your conversation with the camp leadership. All of these answers will also help us to gain a more accurate picture of the camp’s exposure.
Will you be running traditional summer camp?
- Will it be resident or day camp?
- Number of campers each day?
- Number of days the camp will operate?
Will you host any outside groups (like weddings, reunions, or other events) or run family camp
- Anticipated # of participants
- Anticipated # of days these programs will run
Will any watercraft still be used this summer including
- Canoes, Kayaks, & sailboats
- If not, how will they be secured and stored?
Any major changes in your programming or activities this summer?
- Whitewater rafting
- Challenge Courses
Anticipated change in payroll
- New estimated payroll: Counselors / Waterfront / Kitchen / Nurses / Caretakers
- New estimated payroll: Administrative