Insurance for Camps
Camps don’t just create lasting memories. They create tomorrow’s leaders. As the only mission-aligned insurance partner for the camp movement, we want to support you in your efforts.
See how our insurance can not just protect, but enhance your camp’s mission.
“Mentoring is a core part of the work we do. We’ve really appreciated Redwoods’ willingness to support that work—both in terms of the insurance coverage, and also in terms of sharing their deep experience, knowledge, and research on best practices to make sure we stay safe.”
—Jim Nute, Executive Director
The Mayhew Program
Are we a good fit for your camp?
We work with all types of camps. But in order to make sure that we will be able to effectively work together to enhance your mission, we do have some requirements. These include:
- Lifeguard present at all swimming times, in all types of water
- Criminal background checks for all youth staff
- Minimum annual revenue of $500,000
- Minimum of 5,000 camper days
- Minimum of three years operation