Join Us: Upcoming Events
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 100% of our employees are working remotely. We have also suspended all travel. That means we have had to find new and different ways to meet the current needs of youth-serving organizations.
Over the past few weeks, we have hosted a variety of Zoom calls for different programs and audiences. The goal has been to create a conversational, interactive, peer-to-peer space to share and learn from each other.
- CEO to CEO Conversation—There Has Been a Lot Going On
- Considerations & Best Practices When Running Family Camp
- Convening Clubs in Uncertain Times
- Convening HR Professionals in Uncertain Times
- COVID-19 BI Claims & Coverage for Food Contamination & Communicable Disease
- Discussing Aquatics in Uncertain Times
- Health and Wellness Professionals Discussion
- Lessons Learned—Essential Child Care to Summer Day Camp
- Redwoods Responds Broker & Customer Q&A
- State of Aquatics Monthly Zoom Calls
- Welcoming Back Staff & Youth Through a Trauma-Informed Lens