Join Us: Upcoming Events
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 100% of our employees are working remotely. We have also suspended all travel. That means we have had to find new and different ways to meet the current needs of youth-serving organizations.
Over the past few weeks, we have hosted a variety of Zoom calls for different programs and audiences. The goal has been to create a conversational, interactive, peer-to-peer space to share and learn from each other.
8/27 State of Aquatics: August 2020
Please join us for our monthly State of Aquatics Zoom call. We look forward to updating you on aquatics events and trends that we are seeing, as well as providing you with a space to ask questions and be part of a conversation with your peers.
1:00pm EST | Register Now
9/15 Convening HR Professionals: September 2020
Please join us for our monthly Convening HR Professionals Zoom call. We look forward to updating you on trends, providing you with timely guidance and sharing lessons learned within the movements we serve.
2:00pm EST | Register Now
- CEO to CEO Conversation—There Has Been a Lot Going On
- Considerations & Best Practices When Running Family Camp
- Convening Clubs in Uncertain Times
- Convening HR Professionals in Uncertain Times
- COVID-19 BI Claims & Coverage for Food Contamination & Communicable Disease
- Discussing Aquatics in Uncertain Times
- Health and Wellness Professionals Discussion
- Lessons Learned—Essential Child Care to Summer Day Camp
- Redwoods Responds Broker & Customer Q&A
- State of Aquatics Monthly Zoom Calls
- Welcoming Back Staff & Youth Through a Trauma-Informed Lens