Redwoods COVID-19 Update
As the COVID-19 outbreak continues, our offices are closed and we are working from home as an effort to help ‘flatten the curve’ of infection. We are fully prepared to continue our operation and serve our customers remotely during this period.
100% of our staff are working remotely. In addition, our full staff is meeting regularly via virtual means to continue communication. We continue to assess the situation to decide when—and in what capacity—our building should re-open. In the meantime, we continue to develop resources to help you navigate this unprecedented crisis and to plan for what comes afterwards:
- A message from our CEO
- COVID-19 Corporate Update
- COVID-19 Coverage Questions (US policies) | Updated 3.20
- Laying Off Employees During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Preparing for Facility Closure due to COVID-19
- Utilizing Your Organization as a Crisis Child Care Center
- Shelter-Based Programming During COVID-19
- Emotional and Mental Health During COVID-19
- Responding to COVID-19 at Camp
- Camps Being Called to Serve During COVID-19
- Non-Discrimination Practices During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Discussing Aquatics in Uncertain Times | April 9, 2020 at 1pm EST
Insurance on a mission, to support yours.
We are changemakers.
When we are at our best, we love, serve and transform communities.
How We Work
Connect us to your broker.
We work with your local insurance agent to find the right coverage that protects your organization.
Select the coverage you need.
We offer Commercial General Liability, Property, Auto, Excess, Workers’ Compensation and Directors & Officers insurance.
Start protecting your community.
As a customer, you’ll be paired with a Redwoods team to help you with safety, claims management, billing, training, underwriting and more.