2022 State of Aquatics
Pools are facing a lot of challenges this summer. And proper planning, and execution of aquatic safety, is more important than it ever has been before. On July 14th, 2022, we hosted our State of Aquatics webinar to discuss what we’re seeing in the field and steps organizations can take to end the summer strong.
You can watch the full recording below, or jump to a specific segment.
- Importance of Reporting Incidents
- Current Challenges Aquatics Programs are Facing
- Redwoods Focus Areas this Summer
- Test. Mark. Protect.
- Adequate Lifeguard Positioning
- Lifeguard Expectations to Get Wet Everyday
- Preparing for Staffing as Summer Wraps Up
- Supervision is Key to Safety