Safety Sound Bites: Interview Techniques & Tips
On this Safety Sound Bite, Rachael Wise—one of our Consultants—chats with us about the importance of screening potential employees and volunteers and describes different interview techniques your organization can implement in order to keep the youth in your care safe.
Based on the information shared in this video, below are some discussion questions that can be used to facilitate a conversation with your staff about this topic:
- What were your key learnings?
- How does this information apply to our organization?
- In what areas could our organization improve on?
- If our organization fully integrated the suggestions in the video, what advantages would it give us in keeping youth safe?
- What are the barriers to implementing these suggestions at our organization? How can we work to overcome those barriers?
- What is the first step we should take after watching this video?