2020 Year in Review & State of the Market
It goes without saying that 2020 has been a very difficult year for all of us. That’s especially true for each of our customers. From prolonged shutdowns to tight cash flows, everyone has had to operate differently and adjust to a new normal.
On November 17, 2020, Kevin Trapani, our Co-Founder & CEO presented on Redwoods view of the market. We discussed factors influencing the marketing and preliminary results for Redwoods 2020 business.
You can watch the Full Recording below, or jump to a specific segment.
Webinar Questions & Topics
- How have we seen COVID-19 impact our customers?
- How did Redwoods assist our customers in response to COVID-19?
- What was Redwoods stance on opening fitness centers, and how did customers react?
- What was Redwoods stance on coverage for COVID-19 claims, and how did customers react?
- How is loss cost inflation affecting the insurance market?
- How have we seen the movements we serve fair with historical abuse allegations and what type of abuse allegations are we seeing right now?
- How is Redwoods approaching TORT reform?
- How is the increased cost of construction affecting the insurance market?
- Why is the insurance market currently dealing with uncertainty around the virus and how could that impact the market?
- How are natural disasters affecting the insurance market?
- How are all of these dynamics impacting customers insurance purchasing options?
- What are some market dynamics customers should be aware of?
- What are our customers risk exposures?
- What is Naïve capital and how is it affecting the insurance market?
- How did Redwoods perform in 2020?
- How will COVID-19 continue to impact our customers?
- When will all of the rate increases year in and year out stop?
- What is Redwoods ability to access reinsurance?